Am 06.12.2015 um 22:29 schrieb Michael Schwendt:
What's needed is software developers and policy makers to agree that some
areas are problematic, and to agree on ideas and an agenda. To agree that
the karma system is flawed and things like testers ignoring past votes and
overriding another's -1 with their own +1 should not be possible

really?

i have seen more than once a -1 from somebody because *his* bug was not fixed by the update but others where - in that case *it is not* a regression and there is no point for -1

if i would get 1$ for every update which got a +1 from me while it did not fixed for me annyoing bugs *just because* they where *no regression* in *that* build i would be rich!