----- Original Message -----

Basically yes, at the moment.

Peter Robinson proposed to me "merging" the golang re-build with scheduled mass
rebuild. I think it should work.
Golang have pre-releases and they should be good enough for the re-build and I
don't expect any API/ABI breakages.
I will update the change proposal accordingly also added link to the COPR witch
will contain pre-release builds.

Jakub