Am 16.01.2016 um 20:51 schrieb Gerald B. Cox:
On Sat, Jan 16, 2016 at 11:35 AM, Kevin Fenzi <ke...@scrye.com
<mailto:ke...@scrye.com>> wrote:

    I can't image anyone misinterpreting my statement that way, but yes, I
    was not trying to suggest anything anyone else does is legal or not,
    simply that any inclusion in Fedora would need approval of Fedora legal
    and continuing to post about it or speculate is just a waste of time.

ROFL... you know the internet Kevin... and any conspiracy theory can and
will be
propagated... but I didn't believe you intended to imply that...

hence the next time as Fedora legal directly instead repeat the same discussion again (it's not the first time this topic appeared) where people in the thread even point to "Oracle Linux" with "but they do too" while Orcale holds all copryrights and patents in ZFS after buyed Sun long ago