On Sun, Jan 17, 2016 at 6:01 PM, Reindl Harald <h.rei...@thelounge.net> wrote:

> Am 17.01.2016 um 23:54 schrieb Kevin Fenzi:
>>
>> I'd encourage you to re-read our code of conduct
>> ( https://getfedora.org/code-of-conduct ) and try and be more
>> respectful in bugs and here. We are all trying to improve things, lets
>> work together
>

> in case of such obvious bugs this *is* resepectful

No, it is not. Your tone and method of communication is highly
antagonistic in nature on both mailing lists and in bugs you've filed
in the Red Hat Bugzilla, and it's very hard to be willing to even
consider issues you experience when you continue to maintain such a
tone while trying to seek assistance or trying to get something fixed.

Fedora is a large community and all of us love using and developing
the distribution. Passions may get a bit hot, but we should always be
respectful and constructive. We also don't live in isolation, and work
with other communities to develop excellent solutions that everyone
can use, including the many projects and products that are downstream
from Fedora.

And if you really want something fixed that badly, talk to the DNF
development team about contributing to fix particular issues, or even
work with them one-on-one to help them fix it properly. Suggesting to
throw out DNF and re-instate Yum is not helpful and makes it really
easy to ignore you.