redhat-rpm-config to be present, and in response to bug
http://bugzilla.redhat.com/1279265

Qt4's qmake will no longer inject $RPM_OPT_FLAGS any more, starting with
qt-4.8.7-6.f24

Packages that use qmake will have to find some other mechanism, options
include:
1.  use %qmake_qt4 macro instead of calling qmake manually
2.  set appropriate envrionment/qmake variables by hand
3.  patch your buildsystem as needed
4.  some better idea

Please let me know if you have any questions about this.  If any packages
need fixing, I'd encourage bugs to be filed, and block bug #1279265 , and
I'll make every effort to help fix things.

Qt5 will likely follow suit soon.

-- Rex