Rawhide has boost 1.6 now but a number of packages haven't been rebuilt
for it yet. I haven't seen bugs filed against my packages asking me to
fix things, so I am wondering if the boost guys were planning to do rebuilds
or if there was some other plan I should be aware of. The change page seems
to not cover this state. The was a place to link to a message they would
send for help abput rebuilds, but it wasn't filled in. It's certainly
possible that a message was sent and I missed it and the change page
didn't get updated.