On Wed, Feb 03, 2016 at 03:00:53PM +0100, Jan Kurik wrote:
> We'll implement a graphical user interface for system upgrades. The
> implementation will use PackageKit and the libhif stack as a backend
> and GNOME Software as a frontend. First supported version is going to
> be Fedora 23->24 upgrades.

Since we just agreed to officially support "n-2" upgrades, will this
also include F22->F24?

> == Scope ==

The change proposal has

  "N/A (not a System Wide Change)"

under both "How To Test" and "Documentation". This makes me sad. I see
that the template has that at the bottom of the boilerplate there, but
*especially* with testing, I don't think we should encourage that.
These sections don't need to be extensive, but it'd _really_ help if
they have at least a basic outline.

*Everything* can benefit from testing, and we don't have enough
documentation on what to do.

The current documentation _does_ explain how to do an upgrade, and that
should be updated as part of this.
https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/Fedora/23/html/Installation_Guide/chap-upgrading.html

--
Matthew Miller