On 02/10/2016 01:05 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> On Wed, 10 Feb 2016 12:39:51 -0500
> Dusty Mabe <du...@dustymabe.com> wrote:
>
>> I have played with all of the settings in hyperkitty and I still am
>> failing to get the emails that I compose and send to a mailing list
>> also sent back to me.
>>
>> The reason I want this is because of the "archived-at" email header.
>> Once I compose an email and get it sent to me from mailman it will
>> have that header in the email and I'll be able to copy/paste a
>
> Well, there's 3 places in postorius that could be in play...
>
> Under subscriptions settings:
> Under Global settings -> Receive own postings
> Under Address-based settings -> Receive own postings (for the address
> you are sending/subscribed with).
> Under Subscription based settings -> Receive own postings (for the
> list).
>
> Obviously the subscription settings override the address based/global
> ones, and address based override global, etc.
>
> So, if the setting is set in the right place there, I can only think it
> might be a bug, and ask you to file a ticket on it?

Thanks Kevin. I'm playing around with settings now to see if I can get
it. I can file a bug if needed. Is this the right place:

https://gitlab.com/mailman/hyperkitty/issues

It would be nice if I can get anyone to speak up and say "it works for
me" so that I can further investigate my settings before I open an
issue.

- Dusty