On 12. 2. 2016 at 18:42:50, Sérgio Basto wrote:
> On Sex, 2016-02-12 at 19:36 +0100, Mattia Verga wrote:
> > >
> > > no this is :
> > >
> > > clean_requirements_on_remove=true
> > >
> > > in /etc/dnf/dnf.conf
> >
> > Thanks, setting it to "false" avoid kernel uninstalling.
> >
> > But if it's not a bug, I can hardly see the reason to have a
> > "feature"
> > that removes the kernel... dnf should not autoremove mandatory
> > system
> > components. But that's my opinion, there's probably an important
> > reason
> > for which I'm wrong.

This behavior might not be caused by a bug in dnf. There has recently been a
bug in PackageKit which you might be hitting. It can also be that you reached
limit of installonly packages. It's difficult to tell without deeper
troubleshooting.

> You may mark kernel and others stuff that you don't want install and by
> default dnf have autoremove , I don't remember now the exact commands

I'm not sure I understand but I think the command you are looking for is dnf
mark install. The packages you specify will be marked as "user installed" and
dnf will no longer consider them for auto removal.

Thanks
Jan