Hi,

On Seg, 2016-03-07 at 08:14 +1100, David Timms wrote:
> On 05/03/16 13:37, notificati...@fedoraproject.org wrote:
> >
> > upgradepath FAILED for audacity-2.1.2-3.fc23
> >     https://taskotron.fedoraproject.org/artifacts/all/119e1b68-e27b
> > -11e5-a932-525400120b80/task_output/audacity-2.1.2-3.fc23.log
> Hi, I've received the above notification from the QA processes after
> submitting a build.

taskotron results are only informative, the package was pushed to
stable , because had karma positive .

> Background:
> - new gcc has broken audacity build in future Fedora releases. So
> can't
> update F24/devel yet.
> - new soundtouch in f23 has broken audacity there. The new build is
> correct and works, but is newer than the uncompilable F24/devel for
> the
> moment.

Sorry, I already wrote in bugzilla what happened, my mistake, hopefully
it is fixed. Soundtouch in f23 stable, happens because we got 3
positive votes, very quickly and I coundn't rollback when I realize my
mistake. Anyway I hope, now, all users have a better experience .
And thanks David Timms, for take care of Audacity.

--
Sérgio M. B.