Am 16.02.2017 um 11:58 schrieb Vasiliy Faronov:
Jiří, Matthew, thanks!

I missed the GKeyFile thing.

Actually, my plugin is written in Python (via Geanypy), and doesn't
get the GKeyFile on project-open/project-save. Probably because there
are no Python bindings for it.

But I guess Python's built-in ConfigParser should be enough.

Geanypy is not actively developed at this time. Let me suggest to give my Peasy plugin a try, as all the signals should be working there. Peasy is a newer approach to support Python (and lua)
plugins inside Geany.

https://github.com/kugel-/peasy/

There are also prebuilt debian/ubuntu binaries here (they require a GTK3 built of Geany
which is also available here):

https://deb.tmartitz.de/

Unfortunately I haven't written a migration guide yet but if you have questions feel free to ask.

Best regards.