On 2017-02-16 03:15 AM, Thomas Martitz wrote:
Am 16.02.2017 um 11:58 schrieb Vasiliy Faronov:
Jiří, Matthew, thanks!

I missed the GKeyFile thing.

Actually, my plugin is written in Python (via Geanypy), and doesn't
get the GKeyFile on project-open/project-save. Probably because there
are no Python bindings for it.

But I guess Python's built-in ConfigParser should be enough.

Geanypy is not actively developed at this time. Let me suggest to give

What does that mean? It's not 100% perfect, but it does what it's intended to do quite well. Should we just start committing random changes so it's "actively developed"?

Regards,
Matthew Brush