On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 3:55 PM, Anna <ascho...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It worked for me, however, it looks like it returns a bunch of config files
> to their "pristine" state, which isn't a big deal on this particular test
> machine, as I had only edited sshd_config.in and sshd_config to allow for
> password authentication.  This might be something users might want to be
> aware of if they've been testing other stuff and have tweaked some of these
> files.

Good to hear it works for you!

Yes, we do override some files -- including sshd_config. However

 - we store a copy in git to be able to retrieve it later
 - we do respect sshd_config.in -- if you edit sshd_config.in, your
changes will be preserved, and any new sshd_config.in we want to
deploy will be written as sshd_config.in.rpmnew

cheers,

 martin.langh...@gmail.com
 mar...@laptop.org -- School Server Architect
 - ask interesting questions