On Tue, Dec 30, 2008 at 3:51 PM, <da...@lang.hm> wrote:

> I thought you were trying to not have perl in the system?

My understanding is that Joyride builds are kicked off automatically when
there is something new to build. A new version of Perl was posted to the
Fedora repositories, so Joyride picked it up. This doesn't mean that perl
will stick around. Please correct me if I misstated something.

On Tue, Dec 30, 2008 at 2:42 PM, Mikus Grinbergs <mi...@bga.com> wrote:
> Why not start putting 0.84 in Joyride ?

>From http://sugarlabs.org/go/DevelopmentTeam/Release/Roadmap:

"Sucrose 0.83.x is an unstable development series intended for testing and
development purposes. Sucrose uses odd minor version numbers to indicate
development status, so this unstable 0.83.x series will eventually become
the 0.84 stable release. "

Thanks,
Nate