On N, 2010-07-08 at 16:07 -0400, Martin Langhoff wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 8, 2010 at 3:48 PM, Daniel Drake <d...@laptop.org> wrote:
> > It's particularly significant because (when the release goes final) it
> > means we have synchronized software between XO-1 and XO-1.5.
>
> Are we aiming for a "synchronised" 10.1.2 for XO-1 and XO-1.5?
>
> If this is just for xo1, 10.1.1-xo1 might be a better moniker...
>
> [ I am still eyeing some bugs -- ie: screen rotation -- for a 10.1.2 ... ]

Please work on Xorg (driver) bugs and tasks together with the wider
community of Geode graphics. For example AMD is already looking into
screen rotation problems with xorg-server-1.7 and newer, and doing it
more cleanly in general for all versions.
We are not aware of any specific issues with the 1.6 server version used
in Fedora Core 11 in regards to screen rotation. So, is there?

http://www.x.org/wiki/GeodeDriver

Thank you,
Mart Raudsepp
xf86-video-geode developer