Von: laurent.etiem...@gmail.com [mailto:laurent.etiem...@gmail.com] Im Auftrag
von Laurent Etiemble
Gesendet: Freitag, 2. Juli 2010 08:59
An: devel@lists.monobjc.net
Betreff: Re: [de...@lists.monobjc.net] NSApplication - Error while loading NIB
file

Hello,

You don't have to specify either the path or the extension of the NIB file. The
Cocoa framework will look into the Resources folder of the Application to find
the NIB.

If your NIB file is MainMenu.nib and is placed in the Resources folder, you
just have to write this to load it:

NSApplication.LoadNib("MainMenu"); // <-- No path, no extension.

Regards, Laurent Etiemble.