Ok, since no one made a suggestion yet :-), I nominate the following two times:

Wednesday, 27 Jul, 8-11am MT (I think that's 4-7pm DE time, right?)
Thursday, 28 Jul, 8-11am MT

(is that too early for Cindy? I seem to recall that she has to get in early to set things up...?)

I think 6 hours is probably enough for this one meeting. Please propose alternate times by COB today so that we can have an upper bound on time-for-consensus.

Three remote sites so far:

- UTK
- ? for Torsten
- Stuttgart