Torsten Hoefler wrote:

Hi,
Wednesday, 27 Jul, 8-11am MT (I think that's 4-7pm DE time, right?)
yes, it's ok for me - I'll ask the vcc and reply to this mail if they
have any problems.
Can you do the 28th, too? I'd prevfer the 27th and 28th if possible (vs. 26th and 27th) because the 26th is our first day there (Monday/25th is a travel day) and I'd like to get a bunch of other stuff out of the way before we attack collectives.
yes of course - so I make the reservation for 27th to 28th.

As for tech assistance, contact Cindy at LANL (Ralph has her contact info -- indeed, she might proactively contact your people anyway, to setup for smooth sailing on the actual conference days).
Ralph, could you please give me Cindys contact information?
I'll confirm these dates w/ Cindy and provide her your contact info.

Thanks,
Tim