Hi Nathan

Could you tell us which version of the code you are using, and print out the
rc value that was returned by the "get" call? I see nothing obviously wrong
with the code, but much depends on what happened prior to this call too.

BTW: you might want to release the memory stored in the returned values - it
could represent a substantial memory leak.

Ralph