Rc=0 indicates that the "get" function was successful, so this means that
there were no nodes on the NODE_SEGMENT. Were you running this in an
environment where nodes had been allocated to you? Or were you expecting to
find only "localhost" on the segment?

I'm not entirely sure, but I don't believe there have been significant
changes in 1.0.2 for some time. My guess is that something has changed on
your system as opposed to in the OpenMPI code you're using. Did you do an
update recently and then begin seeing this behavior? Your revision level is
1000+ behind the current repository, so my guess is that you haven't updated
for awhile - since 1.0.2 is under maintenance for bugs only, that shouldn't
be a problem. I'm just trying to understand why your function is doing
something different if the OpenMPI code your using hasn't changed.

Ralph