On May 1, 2007, at 7:23 AM, Ralph Castain wrote:

I'm not entirely sure that the MTT testing would (a) detect whether or not
multiple TCP BTL paths were working (as opposed to only one); or

They should...?

I'll have to check our Cisco rig to ensure that we're again testing multi-TCP BTL (we weren't for a while, but mainly due to shortcomings in our lab setup / changes in equipment).

(b) that
IPv6 was correctly operating...which were the two issues in this discussion.

We currently do not have any IPv6 setup in our MPI testing equipment (so we're therefore not testing the IPv6 stuff); it's on the to-do list, but it hasn't happened yet...