Just a quick glance (running out door) - it looks like Josh commented out a
critical piece of code in the rds hostfile component at line 442. It loads
the cell info into the name service so it can correctly respond to the query
you cite below.

You might try restoring that code - if you do, check to be sure you still
get a local_cellid=0 to be safe. If not, I'll have to fix it later today for
you.

I'm unaware of any recent changes, though, that would have caused that
behavior to suddenly surface - unless this got changed recently? Certainly,
nothing I installed in the last few days would have caused it to appear.

I've been running the trunk on both my Mac and odin for the last several
days without incident.

Ralph