Based on discussions at SC, I think it is time to have another IB/ OpenFabrics OMPI pow wow teleconference. It would be good to get status updates on what everyone is doing in terms of OpenFabrics kinds of things in OMPI so that we can coordinate the work properly. I'd like to strike a balance of getting everyone relevant involved but also keeping the group small so that we can have a meaningful discussion and come up with good work plans for moving forward. A first/tentative list of attendees include:

- Cisco
- Voltaire
- LLNL
- OGC (Chelsio)
- ?ORNL?
- ?Sun?

Agenda will be short -- I'm thinking a 1 hour teleconference in the last week of December (after the US Thanksgiving holiday):

1. each organization's status update / development plans for the next 2 months

2. possible directions forward beyond 2 months (there are some pre- ideas floating around that are not yet solid enough/suitable to push out to public consumption -- I think we need to "firm them up" a bit first)

I propose the following dates/times in priority order -- please reply if you cannot make these times (teleconference bridge info will be sent after a date/time is decided upon):

1. Mon, 26 Nov, 10am US East, 7am US Pacific, 5pm Israel
2. Mon, 26 Nov, 11am US East, 8am US Pacific, 6pm Israel
3. Thu, 29 Nov, 10am US East, 7am US Pacific, 5pm Israel
4. Thu, 29 Nov, 11am US East, 8am US Pacific, 6pm Israel
5. Fri, 30 Nov, 10am US East, 7am US Pacific, 5pm Israel
6. Fri, 30 Nov, 11am US East, 8am US Pacific, 6pm Israel

(I cannot do Tue/Wed that week)

Thanks.