NO, just tried to see some printouts during the run,
I use in the code

opal_output_verbose(0, 0,"LNY100 opal_paffinity_base_slot_list_set ver=%d
",0);
opal_output_verbose(1, 0,"LNY101 opal_paffinity_base_slot_list_set ver=%d
",1);
OPAL_OUTPUT_VERBOSE((1, 0,"VERBOSE LNY102 opal_paffinity_base_slot_list_set
ver=%d ",1));
but all I see is the first line ( since I put level 0)
I suppose that to see the second line I must configure with --enable-debug,
but this is not working for me either.