so I am not entirely sure why the bug only happened on trunk, it could in theory also appear on v1.3 (is there a difference on how pointer_arrays are handled between the two versions?)

Anyway, it passes now on both with changeset 20275. We should probably move that over to 1.3 as well, whether for 1.3.0 or 1.3.1 I leave that up to others to decide...

Thanks
Edgar

Edgar Gabriel wrote:
I'm already debugging it. the good news is that it only seems to appear with trunk, with 1.3 (after copying the new tuned module over), all the tests pass.

Now if somebody can tell me a trick on how to tell mpirun not kill the debugger under my feet, then I could even see where the problem occurs:-)

Thanks
Edga

George Bosilca wrote:
All these errors are in the MPI_Finalize, it should not be that hard to find. I'll take a look later this afternoon.

  george.