Hi Ralph,

I recompiled OMPI with --with-tm  option, but still same issue... I changed
the input file as below... Please let me know what i have to fine tune and
verify

#!/bin/bash
#PBS -N matmul
#PBS -l nodes=1:ppn=1
node=1
ppn=1
nprocs=`expr ${node} \* ${ppn}`
export PSM_SHAREDCONTEXTS_MAX=16

mpirun -np ${nprocs} /home/khan/a.out < /home/khan/iter

Regards,
Raju...