Jeff,

I would like to try to get down there (from Menlo Park) to meet and thank the
OpenMPI developers, but I doubt I would be a very useful participant.  Will
there be a social event that I could attend?  Maybe there is one at the MPI
Forum?  Because of the US budget sequestration, I cannot spend any money,
unless I do it on my own (in which case I have to bend over backwards to
obscure my government affiliation -- like no mention of USGS on my registration
or name badge).

Thanks,

Larry Baker
US Geological Survey