It's for environments where MTT is run where it can't reach the greater
internet (or, at least, it can't POST to the greater internet).  You run the
mtt-relay on a machine that is reachable by your machines running MTT, and it
works as a relay to mtt.open-mpi.org so that you can submit your MTT results.

It might actually be fairly protocol agnostic, IIRC (been a while since I've
looked at that code).

> On Sep 14, 2018, at 11:23 AM, Ralph H Castain <r...@open-mpi.org> wrote:
>
> Afraid I’m not familiar with that script - what does it do?
>

>> On Sep 14, 2018, at 7:46 AM, Christoph Niethammer <nietham...@hlrs.de> wrote:
>>
>> Works for the installation at HLRS.
>>
>> Short note/question: I am using the mtt-relay script. This is written in
>> perl. Is there a python based replacement?
>>
>> Best
>> Christoph Niethammer

Jeff Squyres
jsquy...@cisco.com