What do we want to do with the following options? These have either been
renamed (changing from "orte..." to a "prrte" equivalent) or are no longer
valid:

--enable-orterun-prefix-by-default
--enable-mpirun-prefix-by-default
These are now --enable-prte-prefix-by-default. Should I error out via the
deprecation mechanism? Or should we silently translate to the new option?

 --enable-per-user-config-files
This is no longer valid if launching either via mpirun or on a system that has
adequate PMIx support. Still, it does apply to direct launch on systems that
lack the requisite support. My only concern here is that we ARE going to use
user-level config files with mpirun and supported systems, and it is now a
runtime decision (not a configure option). So do we remove this and explain
another method for doing it on systems lacking support? Or leave it and just
"do the right thing" under the covers?

--enable-mpi-cxx
--enable-mpi-cxx-seek
--enable-cxx-exceptions
I assume these should be added to the "deprecation" m4?

Ralph