Hello, devs, I was translating the po4a docs when I stumbled into this: #. type: textblock #: doc/po4a.7.pod:13 msgid "" "The idea is to reuse and adapt the gettext approach to this field. As with " "gettext, texts are extracted from their original locations and presented to " "translators as PO translation catalogs. The translators can leverage the " "classical gettext tools to monitor the work to do, collaborate and organize " "as teams. po4a then injects the translations directly into the documentation " "structure to produce translated source files that can be processed and " "distributed just like the English files. Any paragraph that is not " "translated is left in English in the resulting document, ensuring that the " "end users never see an outdated translation in the documentation."
I am wondering... would be possible, maybe in the future, to use po4a to translate not only from english but also from another ausiliary language? Why not, Esperanto, for instance? -- Saluton, Marco Ciampa _______________________________________________ Devel mailing list -- [email protected] To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]
