> On Jul 19, 2021, at 8:01, Martin Quinson <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> 
> 
> ----- Le 18 Juil 21, à 23:53, Jean-Christophe Helary 
> [email protected] a écrit :
> 
>>>> Basically, the regex is this, right ?
>>>> 
>>>> $buffer =~
>>>> /^((?:.*?\n)?(?:[^%]|(?<!\\)(?:\\\\)*\\%)*?)(${RE_ESCAPE}(?:begin|end)\{.*)$/s
>> 
>> And basically, it looks for:
>> 
>>> # detect \begin and \end (if they are not commented)
>> 
>> Literally ?
> 
> François, who wrote these lines, left the project maybe 10 years ago, so I 
> prefer not to infer too much from the comments.

# Copyright (c) 2004, 2005 by Nicolas FRANÇOIS

Wow. That's old :)

> Sorry I cannot help

Don't worry. It's not like I don't have enough to do already, but Normalien or 
not, there is probably a way to simplify all that :)


-- 
Jean-Christophe Helary @brandelune
https://mac4translators.blogspot.com
https://sr.ht/~brandelune/omegat-as-a-book/
_______________________________________________
Devel mailing list -- [email protected]
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]

Reply via email to