Le Mon, Jul 19, 2021 at 08:26:23AM +0900, Jean-Christophe Helary a écrit : > > One thing is that maybe using a full blown generic TeX convertor for texi > file is a bit too much. Maybe having a simpler texi dedicated process would > ease the pain.
It sounds like a wonderful idea. I was not around when this texi module was added to po4a, but I fully agree with you. It's ways too complex and we should hack a little something instead. If the new, simpler version is not able of dealing with all texi input files, maybe we can keep both versions for a while? Given the state of the existing module, I'm not even sure it's worth it. The only problem is that I'm completely unable to participate to this effort. I'm too short on time (plus, I leave for vacations tomorrow). I think that an interested individual could look at the text, asciidoc and markdown modules. I think that they are the most relevant here. Plus, these modules were added more recently, so their contributors are still available on this list and on IRC to answer questions. If you plan to leverage an external tool to do the parsing for you (but what tool would it be?), then you want to look at the Xml module I guess. If you have any question, please do not hesitate. Others may answer before I'm back (by mid-august). Cheers, Mt -- You have a problem and you decide to use C++. Now you have a ?Problem@@YAXHD@Z.
signature.asc
Description: PGP signature
_______________________________________________ Devel mailing list -- [email protected] To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]
