Hello,

nope, it's not automatic. I have to manually run the 2 commands that it takes
to fetch translations, build the html and push it online. It should be
automatized, but tbh the whole website should be revamped and the build process
improved.

Moreover, I forgot to commit the new webpage announcing the release. Sorry.
It's fixed, now.

Please ping me after updating the translations, that's the most efficient right
now.

Mt

Le lundi 29 janvier 2024 à 07:11 +0000, Jean-Christophe Helary via Devel a
écrit :
> I see that now that 0.70 is released, the release summary is in English on
> the French page.
> 
> Is the web update process automatic? For ex, if I updated the FR translation
> on Weblate, would the modifications be taken into account right away?
> _______________________________________________
> Devel mailing list -- [email protected]
> To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: This is a digitally signed message part

_______________________________________________
Devel mailing list -- [email protected]
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]

Reply via email to