> On Jan 30, 2024, at 3:12, Martin Quinson <martin.quin...@ens-rennes.fr> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> nope, it's not automatic. I have to manually run the 2 commands that it takes
> to fetch translations, build the html and push it online. It should be
> automatized, but tbh the whole website should be revamped and the build
> process
> improved.

I'm not seeing this part in the Weblate interface:

---
2024-01-29 - po4a 0.70 released

Major internal overhaul to use PerlIO instead of messing up manually with
encodings. Also, this release fixes many bugs in AsciiDoc, Tex, Markdown, Yaml,
TexInfo and in the common parts. Finally, this version contains several
documentation improvements, in particular in po4a(7), which now better
introduces the internals to potential contributors. (more details).
---

> Moreover, I forgot to commit the new webpage announcing the release. Sorry.
> It's fixed, now.
>
> Please ping me after updating the translations, that's the most efficient
> right
> now.

I will.