It is, it's in construction,
http://wiki.sabayonlinux.org/index.php?title=Ro:FAQ and some other pages :)

From: toted...@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 21:12:57 +0200
To: devel@lists.sabayon.org
Subject: Re: [sabayon-dev] Cinnamon and Razor Desktop Environments on Limbo for
testing

"Sabayon Wiki in the ro. language" where!? i think is still no wiki on ro
language ...
=======================================
linux is free, but needed expertise to use this little beast

is a personal, time consuming, continuous accumulation of knowledge
 and wasted time can not be rolled back no matter how much money you have

selling free software can not bring to you too much money,
but USING free software you can make a lot of money

like Google ... or IBM

your little help to free software development does not bring
to you any money but can help you use it more efficiently,
so you can make more money ... meanwhile, other users of
that little free software program, using your contribution

can make more money! nobody loses anything, all those who know
how to use a free software program, in continuous evolution, wins
registered linux user #352479