Can you suggest me a way to do it *QUICKLY*?
I really don't see the point in not merging more commits. It's not a beauty
contest, it's development. I cannot negate I am getting really tired of the
current development process: having your code reviewed is extremely good,
learning git better is even more good, having to change things to met
reviewer's requirements then revert changes because he changed his mind
then again do it all in a single commit is *EXTREMELY TEDIOUS*. And it is
NOT possible that a whole month is needed to get a package bumped.

--
Ing. Dott. Danilo Pianini

Site: http://www.danilopianini.org/
Phone: +39 320 41 36 573