3.19.18 KDE-dev.iso

SDDM is still broken, now in a different way. SDDM doesn't even load on the
live disc on its own anymore.

dubs.socket: Failed at step EXEC Spawning /bin/systemctl: no such file or
directory

what did we change to get this ^^^^^

after starting sddm manually, everything appears fine, but thats because
the race condition didn't occur.
and konqueror also appears to be having some strange delimma. open it up,
do a google search, press alt+F4 to close. try to open it back up... NOPE.
konqueror[3534]: QCommandLineParser: argument list cannot be empty, it
should contain at least the executable name

to test again, I performed a
killall konqueror
konqueror
ALT+F4
(terminal still in use. Konqueror is still running!)
Open another terminal
konqueror
_IceTransSocketUNIXConnect: Cannot connect to non-local host sabayon
_IceTransSocketUNIXConnect: Cannot connect to non-local host sabayon
Qt: Session management error: Could not open network socket

OK, what happens if I just close using the window's close button?
Same thing.
What about Ctrl+Q (quit)
Same issue!
What if its not on the live disc?
Same issue.

My advice? ditch konqueror. its a terrible web browser. we have chrome,
then we also have firefox available for install. Nothing I can think of
depends on konqueror.