Flashlight

It is actually done already, but doesn't work as Torch API is not supported
:)
A version using camera trick works (as a slow strobe), but it works in dark
conditions only, so will never make it to harbour until I get device to
hands and tune it to be at least OK in light conditions. You can play with
the current one meanwhile - http://bit.ly/flashlight12 (might crash device
if you start camera app while flashlight is on)

Kari, thanks for the thanks. Thanks are important when doing stuff for the
public :)
And, please, feel free to improve the HelloWorld Pro template. I am
upgrading it for the new SDK right now, but there are lots of small things
to be improved (check TODO in readme).

Cheers,
Artem.

Artem Marchenko