On Fri, 2013-12-27 at 16:35 +0100, Martin Grimme wrote:
> Actually the other way round. jolla-settings-accounts was updated but
> store was not.
> Did you try to update a Jolla app before rebooting?

Yes, a number of Jolla apps presented themselves as having updates
available, so I allowed them to update.

I currently have version 0.1.41-10.23.1.jolla of jolla-settings-accounts
and version 0.2.28-10.22.1.jolla of store-client (with zypper showing
0.2.38-10.24.1.jolla available, but not updated to).

If updates depend on a certain OS version shouldn't they be given a
dependency that makes such updates impossible until that version has
been installed?

Cheers,
 Mike.