In my code I have an attached page I want to jump to when user select it in a
menu:

Code that creates the attached page its a timer trigger 50 msec after FirstPage
has been rendered because it seems Component.onCompleted cant be used to
attach page:

    Timer{
        id:/timer1/
        running: true
        interval: 50
        repeat: false
        onTriggered: pageStack.pushAttached(/Qt/.resolvedUrl("SelectUrl.qml"));
    }

The attached page is Okey and I can navigate to it via swipe but not via menu
using
navigateBack() (also tried navigateForward() no error message shown but "goto
url page" is printed...

Pulleymenu code:

            MenuItem {
                text: /qsTr/("Goto...")
                onClicked:  { /console/.log("goto url page");
pageStack.navigateBack() /*
<= this does not trigger? and no error message? */ }
            }

Is this a known issue in Silica and/or some kind of workaround?

--
Skickat från Lenovo Thinkpad X230 running Kubuntu desktop