Working for me on device. It can be emulator bug only.

On 01.01.2014 21:49, Mikael Hermansson wrote:

In my code I have an attached page I want to jump to when user select it in a menu:

Code that creates the attached page its a timer trigger 50 msec after FirstPage has been rendered because it seems Component.onCompleted cant be used to attach page:

Timer{

id:timer1

running:true

interval:50

repeat:false

onTriggered:pageStack.pushAttached(Qt.resolvedUrl("SelectUrl.qml"));

}

The attached page is Okey and I can navigate to it via swipe but not via menu using navigateBack() (also tried navigateForward() no error message shown but "goto url page" is printed...

Pulleymenu code:

MenuItem{

text:qsTr("Goto...")

onClicked:{console.log("gotourlpage");pageStack.navigateBack() /* <= this does not trigger? and no error message? */}

}

Is this a known issue in Silica and/or some kind of workaround?

--

Skickat från Lenovo Thinkpad X230 running Kubuntu desktop