its inside build machine. qmake will run lupdate/lrelease from internal path.

On 02.01.2014 23:36, Franck Routier (perso) wrote:
Hi,

I would like to translate my QML application, now that it runs fine.
I have used qsTr() for literal strings.

Then I have tried to run 'lupdate' from tools/external/Linguist in the
Sailfish SDK QtCreator, but it does not seem to do anything...

Also, 'find . -name lupdate' in the sdk finds nothing... (it did in
the Harmattan Qt SDK).

How should I translate my application ? Is there a specific trick from
within the SDK, or is this just a missing feature ?

Secondary question: I have images that contain textual information. Is
there a best way (standard API) to pick the right file, or should I
play with suffix in a custom way ?

Thanks in advance,

Franck