Hi guys,
mail client worked since the beginnings for me (gmail) but you cannot define
poll or push settings so atm I am using K9mail. Waiting for new native clients.
Fot this kind of issues starting a thread on 2gether always is a productive
attitude.

Cheers
SteP
--
Enviado desde mi teléfono Android con K-9 Mail. Disculpa mi brevedad

Chris Walker <cdw_noki...@the-walker-household.co.uk> wrote:

On Mon, 6 Jan 2014 13:01:28 +0100
Timur Kristóf <timur.kris...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Chris,
>
> We all have a lot of problems with the email client (although not all
> of us have such a serious problem as you). I suggest to create a post
> about it (or search if anyone found a solution yet) on
> together.jolla.com

I've been reading the various posts on together and have been trying
some of the 'fixes'. They're good but haven't helped me so far.

For fear of my rantings sounding like I am dismissive of the efforts of
the Jolla team, I am not. It's just my own lack of patience that's on
show here ;-)