Hi,

On 25.02.2014 15:06, antonio.cano.go...@ovi.com wrote:
An I try to connect this with my sailfish application with the code:

 QGuiApplication *app = SailfishApp::application(argc, argv);
 QQuickView *view = SailfishApp::createView();
 Bloomfilters * bloomfilters = new Bloomfilters();
 view->rootContext()->setContextProperty("Bloomfilters",
bloomfilters);
 view->setSource(SailfishApp::pathTo("qml/bloomfilter.qml"));
 view->showFullScreen();
 return app->exec();

But this is not working.

Someone have any idea about what am I doing wrong?

You can use qmlRegisterType to pass the Info of the C++ class to QML like this in the cpp:

#include "bloomfilters.h"

int main(int argc, char *argv[])
{
  // Get App and QML-View objects
QScopedPointer<QGuiApplication> app(SailfishApp::application(argc, argv));
  QScopedPointer<QQuickView> view(SailfishApp::createView());

  // Register Bloomfilter Class
qmlRegisterType<Bloomfilter, 1>("harbour.myapp.Bloomfilter", 1, 0, "Bloomfilter");

  // Prepare the QML
  view->setSource(SailfishApp::pathTo("qml/bloomfilter.qml"));
  view->show();

  // Run the app
  return app->exec();
}

Afterwards you can create a Bloomfilter-Object in QML:

Bloomfilter {
  id: bloom
}

and use the methods with