Sorry,  I didn't notice this mail either. In these kind of cases, send mail to
developer-care@ or ping me at IRC (during weekend best to do both). There has
been huge delays in replying to developer-care mails but it should be now in
order and during week you should get reply within day, I don't check mailbox
during weekend, that's why best to ping me at IRC.

--
Iekku Pylkkä