Thanks Iekku, but i mean if developers who baked tabled on indiegogo can early access sdk and other goods the same way as it will be available for developers who will receive loan devices?

29.05.2015 15:18, Iekku Pylkka пишет:

Device will be loan device unlike backed up devices. However we will prioritize the ones who has backed in the name of fairness.

Br,

Iekku

*From:*devel-boun...@lists.sailfishos.org [mailto:devel-boun...@lists.sailfishos.org] *On Behalf Of *Tone Kastlunger
*Sent:* 29. toukokuuta 2015 10:58
*To:* Sailfish OS Developers
*Subject:* Re: [SailfishDevel] Introducing the Jolla Tablet Developer Device loan program (Pilot)

It's an interesting question! I back it up!

On Fri, May 29, 2015 at 10:56 AM, Andrey Kozhevnikov <coderusin...@gmail.com <mailto:coderusin...@gmail.com>> wrote:

Thank you, cool news. What about developers, who backed tablet on indiegogo?

29.05.2015 12:52, Iekku Pylkka пишет:

    Ahoy,

    Here’s text version from today’s blog post about Tablet Develor
    Device Loan Program Pilot, you can check full version from:

https://blog.jolla.com/jolla-tablet-developer-device-loan-program-starting-soon/

    Jolla Tablet Developer Device loan program starting soon

    From the launch of Jolla smartphpone, to the opening of Jolla
    Harbour [0] (accepting apps to Jolla Store), to the recent
    introduction of the Jolla tablet [1], our community members have
    asked for a Developer Program they can participate in. This demand
    for a Developer Program certainly did not go unnoticed!

    Already about a year ago, we introduced the community beta (cbeta)
    group as an endeavor to collect feedback from our community. We
    take this opportunity to thank our cbeta members for making this a
    success by giving us honest feedback on how each release candidate
    is perceived!

    In addition we’ve been paving the road for a smoother developer
    experience every step of the way. Some of our efforts have
    included: accepting more APIs for Harbour, regular Sailfish OS and
    open source collaboration meetings, renewing Sailfish OS portal at
    sailfishos.org <http://sailfishos.org> [2], and also bringing the
    missing Silica documentation [3] back.

    Introducing the Jolla Tablet Developer Device loan program

    We are now ready to take the next step in our Developer Program,
    and pilot a developer program for the Jolla Tablet! We have
    decided to make the pilot phase invite-only, to keep the program
    focused and manageable as we start it off.

    We aim for an Unlike Developer Program, fitting the unique needs
    of our community. The developers who will be getting their
    personal invitations within the next few weeks are hand-picked
    based on their technical contributions to Sailfish OS. These are
    active community members (including current cbeta members), and we
    trust that they will provide appropriate feedback during the pilot
    to serve the program expansion in the future.

    What we are piloting now is the Jolla Tablet Developer Device loan
    program. Within the program we will ship a number of loan devices
    to selected developers by the end of June, along with early access
    SDK and tablet Software Release(s). As the SDK and tablet software
    releases aren’t public yet, the devices and software will be given
    out for selected developers under a common Product Loan Agreement
    (PLA).

    In return, we expect feedback in the form of failure reports and
    suggestions for better process. We are taking this step by step,
    so please be patient. We will see how it goes and evaluate what
    else we can provide or what is needed from the developer community.

    If you do not receive an invitation for the program pilot, please
    do not worry and bear with us for a little longer. We will share
    info about future opportunities to join the Developer Program as
    it grows.

    [0] https://harbour.jolla.com/

    [1] https://jolla.com/tablet

    [2] http://sailfishos.org/