Hi Rinigus,

I just wanted to bring to your attention the Nemo Mobile maliit-plugin keyboard (https://github.com/nemomobile-ux/plugins). It is fully open-source and it can run on SailfishOS devices.

Only thing that we are lacking is the prediction support and some small features. We are considering about moving to new maliit keyboard(based on ubuntu maliit) or then qtvirtuakeyboard(https://github.com/qt/qtvirtualkeyboard).

I am really interested in your keyboard project and would like to contribute to it so that Nemo would also have updated keyboard!

BR,

-eekkelund :)