Thanks for the review.

If you would, kindly share a non-destructive patch for further discussion.

P.

On Sep 18, 2008, at 17:05, Christian Theil Have wrote:

I've been testing the patch and it seems to work out allright :-)

A few notes;

#include <sys/stat.h>
must be outside #ifdef SunOS - other systems needs it too

in unlock_and_fclose(FILE *fp)
fclose is only called in #else, I suppose that should have been like for unlock_and_close or we'll run out of filehandles ;-)

Best regards,
Christian