e...@thyrsus.com said:
> Very nice - except that (a) I failed to notice that the TIOCGWINSZ call
> returned (columns, rows) rather than (rows, columns), and (b) I forgot to
> 'waf build' after changing pylib/util.py, so I ran the stale version of
> pylib/util.py when testing, so I didn't see your breakage.

Or maybe you did run waf build and it didn't re-build some of the python
stuff because you didn't also run waf check.

Basically, I'm getting very suspicious of anything waf has to do with python.

My straw man is that waf --notests build should not build anything with tests
in the name and waf check should not build anything that doesn't have tests
in the name.

--
These are my opinions.  I hate spam.