Yo Mark!

On Sat, 11 Aug 2018 13:31:05 -0700
Mark Atwood <fallenpega...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Can we port this driver to NTPsec?

No idea.  I sent an email to Lucas.

> And will it work with the Navisys TR units?

Dunno, I have no info on that GPS.  It does need access to the EXTINT0
pin on the u-blox.  I think EXTINT0, for timing, is only available on
the FTS variants of the u-blox.

I've never found a good list of which products are FTS.  I think the
LEA-M8F, LEA-M8T and NEO-M8T are FTS.  Likely a few others, but not the
basic NEO-M8L, M, N, Q or S variants.

RGDS
GARY
        g...@rellim.com  Tel:+1 541 382 8588